There is no one harder to shop for than a man. My husband NEVER tells me what he wants when Birthdays or Christmas come around, let alone Father’s Day. So I guess (or buy him things that I secretively want for myself 😜) Here is our round up of Father’s Day gifts.
- Leather AirPod Case – If you have more than one set of Airpods in the house you are going to want a case or sharpie your initials on them.
- Wireless Charging Station – For the tech dad with all the gadgets this sleek charging stations eliminates the messy cords.
- Wireless Speaker – This speaker has enough sound to still hear while cruising across the lake
- Apple AirPods – After one week of working from home with Mr. Speaker Phone, I bought the hubs these. Our home life has never been so quite
- Apple Watch – My Husband was not sold on this one but having the notifications on your wrist is a game changer for me. Plus we can compete to see who can close all our move rings.
- Wifi Extender – Amazons top selling wifi booster covers up to 800 square feet
- AirPods Pro – These upgrade AirPods have a softer fit in your ear and can charge wirelessly
- Roku – We’ve tried a few different streaming sticks and Roku has been our favorite. Plus we were able to ditch the monthly cable box rental with this saving us about $120 each year
- Watch bands – If Dad works in an office you may want to upgrade the Apple Watch band to this sleek stainless steel one.
- AirPods Pro Case – a drop proof case for Dad’s AirPods Pro
- Smart Light Bulbs – Now Dad doesn’t need to leave the couch in order to turn the lights off behind you. These work with Alexa, Google and Siri
- Grilling tools – I love this set of tools it is made of extra thick solid stainless steel plus extra large loops for hanging
- Traeger Grill – I know absolutely nothing about grilling or grills but I have heard so many people praise Traeger Grills.
- Mosquito Trap – If you spend time outside during Mosquito season this a MUST. We have on at the Lake House and it get so many bugs
- Rtic Cooler – All the bells and whistles of a Yeti but half the price
- Tree & Shrub Care Set – Yard care set includes lopper, hedge shears and pruner
- Dual Meat Thermometer – Never second guess if your grilled chicken is done again this digital meat thermometer works with ovens, BBQ Grill, or Food Smoker
- Yeti Can Holder -Keeps Dads drink cool all summer long- fits standard 12 oz. cans and longnecks
- Cedar Grill Scraper – Did you know that pieces of the standard metal grill brushes can end up in your food? I didn’t either until my sister in law got my husband one of these
- Hammock -For when Dad wants to take a break, this hammock can be installed between two trees, fence posts or on a stand.
- Sriracha Keychain – This 1.7oz bottle to make sure Dad’s favorite sauce is always by his side (Sauce Not Included)
- Trimmer – One blade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair
- Dad Bod Shirt – For the Dad’s with the best sense of humor, but maybe not the best physique
- Aluminum Wallet – This slim fit wallet holds Dad’s cards and cash plus blocks thieves from scanning your card information.
- You’re Too Close Hat – This hat is pretty fitting, considering the whole global pandemic thing and all
- Silicon Ring – Keep your mans digits safe while workout, doing manual labor or any other physical activities with these silicon rings.
- Percussion Massager – This is one of those look what I bought “you” 😉 for Father’s Day gifts
- Personalized Collar Stays – Keep Dad looking dapper in his work shirts with these simple but personalized collar stays
- Sunglasses – If Dad loses, breaks or misplaces sunglasses – these polarized sunglasses are for him
- Flip Flops – Reef flip flops are a favorite in our house, they hold up so well and have great arch support
- Travel Coffee Mug – Get Dad on the whole VSCO trend with this Hydro Flask 12 oz Travel Coffee Mug
- Dad Jokes Book – Update Dad’s bad jokes with some fresh ones
Good luck shopping for the dad in your life!